Hours of all-star laughter for cat lovers.
Beautifully illustrated, with laugh-out-loud humor from Ellen DeGeneres • Dave Barry • The New Yorker • The Onion • Steve Martin • Drew Barrymore • Paula Poundstone • Steven Wright • George Carlin • Sarah Silverman • Rita Rudner • Rodney Dangerfield — and a variety of extra. Plus hilarious tweets from regularly of us.
- Drew Barrymore tells you about her best want — “If I die earlier than my cat, I need a couple of of my ashes put in his meals so I will reside inside him.”
- Dave Barry tells you what your cat in reality thinks about you — “They’re always watching you with that smartass cat expression and considering, ‘God, what a cementhead.’”
- Ellen DeGeneres asks: “Have you ever had a cat in warmth? They simply change on you. Once she was my kitten, my lovely little pet. Then, she’s a hooker.”
- The Onion describes “The Common Benefits of Cat Ownership” — “Cats are adept at defending your private home from mouse-sized robbers.”
- Comedian Paula Poundstone tells you that “The drawback with cats is that they get the very same look on their face whether or not they see a moth or an axe-murderer.”
- An strange citizen tweets about her deteriorating relationship along with her cat: “My cat and I cross one another within the corridor with out even making eye contact. I imagine we each know we’re simply dwelling a lie now.”
- Writer Bud Herron provides sensible tips about find out how to bathtub your cat — like, “Know that a cat has claws and won’t hesitate to take away all of the pores and skin out of your physique.”
And plenty of hundred pages extra.
Be certain to try the companion ebook “FUR & GRRR — The Funniest Things People Have Said about DOGS”