Comprehensive in scope and solely dedicated to feline medical care, Dr. Susan Little’s The Cat: Clinical Medicine and Management is a necessary useful resource for anybody who offers full, state-of-the-art care to cats. In one handy quantity, you may discover authoritative, clinically-focused info enhanced by full-color illustrations, tables, bins, algorithms, key factors, and way more ― all in a format designed for fast entry. Dr. Little and her professional contributors deal with the distinctive issues and challenges dealing with the feline practitioner, together with the most recent advances in feline medical analysis and administration and their medical purposes to on a regular basis apply. User-friendly and full, The Cat can be out there as an e-book, giving you quick access to the whole, fully-searchable contents on-line.
- Covers the newest advances in feline medication from a systemic and adjunctive care perspective. It’s the most complete feline medical reference out there with a powerful medical focus.
- Helps you meet the growing demand for state-of-the-art medical care by cat homeowners ― together with superior diagnostic companies and therapies designed to increase and enhance high quality of life for feline companions.
- Features a full-color design with a whole lot of schematic drawings, tables, bins, key factors, algorithms, and images for fast and easy accessibility to info.
- Addresses key subjects distinctive to feline medication and not presently lined in different books, together with: insights and medical advances attributable to the mapping of the feline genome; medical situations related to behavioral issues; managing the feline affected person with co-existing and continual illness; particular medical issues and care issues for the geriatric cat; environmental enrichment for the indoor cat; feline zoonotic brokers and implications for human well being; and shelter medication and overpopulation options.
- Provides in-depth info on indoor cats and senior cats, together with well timed steerage on assembly homeowners’ expectations for longer, more healthy lives for his or her cats.
- Addresses the challenges of pet overpopulation, significantly the influence of thousands and thousands of feral cats on public well being and the setting.
- Presents info written within the method of expanded convention proceedings, delivering the most recent insights and most present approaches to administration of feline medical issues.
- Includes contributions from roughly 60 contributors, drawing on the dear experience of these most educated within the subject of feline medical care.
- Bears the complete endorsement of the Winn Feline Foundation, a non-profit group that helps research about cat well being and funds feline analysis initiatives worldwide, and is internationally considered a serious contributor to the well being and wellbeing of all cats.
- The full contents additionally can be found on-line by means of Veterinary Consult.