Manual of Clinical Behavioral Medicine for Dogs and Cats
Amazon.com Price: $540.45 (as of 03/03/2021 14:17 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The veterinarians dependable software for serving to shoppers resolve pet conduct issues! Written by well-known veterinary conduct specialist Dr. Karen Overall, this complete useful resource explains the underlying causes of undesirable behaviors in canines and cats and gives confirmed conduct modification strategies. A companion DVD presents 5 in-depth questionnaires that will help you collect worthwhile data from shoppers, in addition to 45 consumer instruction handouts and a 30-minute video demonstrating conduct modification strategies for shoppers to make use of with their pets. From digging and barking to biting and anxiousness and every part in between Manual of Clinical Behavioral Medicine for Dogs and Cats has what you have to assist shoppers handle their pets conduct points and reside with them in concord.
“Behavioural medication is now absolutely recognised as half of veterinary experience and in case you are severe about it, this ebook is for you.” Reviewed by Fabienne Dethioux on behalf of Royal Canin: Vets Today, July 2015
- World-renowned creator Dr. Karen Overall is a number one veterinary conduct specialist and a founding member of the board of medical specialists, a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Behavior, licensed by the Animal Behavior Society as an Applied Animal Behaviorist, and one of The Bark journal’s 100 most influential folks within the canine world.
- Companion DVD features a 30-minute video of the creator demonstrating strategies for correcting and stopping canine conduct issues, and gives handouts to help the pet proprietor with behavioral modification strategies.
- Supplemental materials consists of 45 consumer handouts, 12 knowledgeable consent varieties, and 5 questionnaires that enable you to zero in on the pet’s conduct.
- Hundreds of photographs illustrate essential strategies and key ideas.
- Tables and containers summarize key evaluation data, behavioral cues, and pharmacologic administration.
|Product Catalog Number List|
|Product EAN List|
|Product Item Dimensions|
|Product Number Of Items|
|Product Number Of Pages|
|Product Package Dimensions|
|Product Package Quantity|
|Product Product Group|
|Product Product Type Name|
|Product Publication Date|